Subject: Re: PAL NTSC
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:23:00 -0500

On 26-Mar-97, Aki Suuronen wrote:
> I'm making a little strategy game in amos using PAL screen (320x255)
>and (640x255)
>and I would like to know what should I do to it so that it work ok NTSC.
>(without changing graf.)

The maximum screen size for NTSC is 320x234 and 640x234. You need to use
Screen Display #,128,26,X,Y to get it all on the screen.

Check out EA4 for my tips file on this and many other subjects pertaining to
amos.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                           [email-masked]
                             http://www.golden.net/~joehick/fbn/index.html
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !     on A2000 060/50MHz (519)579-0173     !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
                              `------------------------------------------'